![]() |
![]() |
|
(March 2012) Enlarge Interpretive Marker Another view of St. Mark's |
(March 2012)
Enlarge
Sign Porter
House (ca. 1830-1850), 233 N. Oak Street. Originally located 4 miles
southeast of Raymond. Moved here in 2004, restoration completed Fall 2005.
Site of Methodist Female Seminary in the 1840’s, which served as a Union
hospital after the Battle of Raymond |
|
![]() |
![]() |
|
(March 2012) Enlarge Porter House |
(March 2012)
Enlarge Sign
Belcher House (1855), 214 Port Gibson Street, wartime Port Gibson Road |
|
![]() |
![]() |
|
(March 2012)
Enlarge Old Port Gibson Road
at the Belcher House. View looking southwest |
(March 2012) Enlarge Hinds County Court House from wartime Clinton-Raymond Road |
Raymond Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Page7 Page8 Page9 Next
Return to Yazoo Pass-Siege of Vicksburg Return to Vicksburg Campaign Photo Album